· All members and guests must always check in at the front desk when entering the building.
· Membership applications are available on our website and at our front desk.
· There is a $15 guest fee for adults and $10 for junior non-members of the club. The guest fee for a private lesson with one of our pros are $10 for adults and $5 for juniors. Guests must sign a waiver at our front desk.
· Proper court attire is required for players, including proper footwear.
· No cell phones, gum chewing, food or drinks except water, are allowed on courts. Outside food and beverages may not be brought in, except water.
· Court time must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.
· Members must fill out a new application form before starting a new season.
Court Time Rules
1. Always leave time to come in and pay for your court.
2. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
3. You can only book a court one week out at a time, online or through the front desk.
A GSRC Membership Application must be completed and signed before joining or renewing the club. Membership shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Green Spring Racquet Club without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Memberships are nonrefundable, but in case of a debilitating injury please contact the general manager. Green Spring Racquet reserves the right upon 90 days notice to the members to cease to operate and terminate all memberships, block time reservations, and other agreements. In the event Green Spring Racquet Club ceases to operate, the Club will refund membership fees and prepaid block court time on a pro-rated basis for days the Club is not available. All rules and regulations pertaining to membership to Green Spring Racquet Club must be followed. Membership can be cancelled at any time for any reason or if any of these rules are not followed by the member or the member's family or guests.