2013 - 2014 Membership Prices
Tennis memberships run from September 1, 2013 through August 31, 2014.
· Family memberships include two adults and children under the age of 18. $365 per year.
· Individual adult membership - $198 per year.
· Junior (under age 18) membership - $100 per year.
· Discounted corporate memberships are available - please call or visit for details.
· All year round tennis play in a comfort controlled climate. Our championship courts have a semi-hard plexi-cushion surface, with indirect lighting.
· Pro-shop featuring the latest fitness fashions, equipment, and in-house racquet stringing.
· Members receive a 10% discount on non-sale clothing and non-sale shoes.
· Members receive a discount on racquet stringing.
· Members may book contract block time.
· Large dressing rooms with showers and towels provided.
· Jabi Tibo Café overlooks the tennis courts.
· Attractive and spacious Club Level with wood burning fireplace, wine and beer available.
· Our game room features a Nintendo Wii projected onto a large screen.
· Discounted corporate memberships are available – please call or visit our web site for details.
· To purchase a block time you must be an annual member.
A GSRC Membership Application must be completed and signed before joining or renewing the club. Membership shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Green Spring Racquet Club without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Memberships are nonrefundable, but in case of a debilitating injury please contact the general manager. Green Spring Racquet reserves the right upon 90 days notice to the members to cease to operate and terminate all memberships, block time reservations, and other agreements. In the event Green Spring Racquet Club ceases to operate, the Club will refund membership fees and prepaid block court time on a pro-rated basis for days the Club is not available. All rules and regulations pertaining to membership to Green Spring Racquet Club must be followed. Membership can be cancelled at any time for any reason or if any of these rules are not followed by the member or the member's family or guests.