GSRC Member Forum Rules, How to Register, and How to create a new Topic Posting
Forum Rules and Instructions
GSRC members may register here to post items such as requests for block time players, or if you are looking for a block time to play in.
You can also post here if you are looking for tennis partners or if you are a squash or racquetball player looking to play.
If you see a posting that is of interest to you, you may contact the person by clicking on their forum username. You will then see their forum profile, which includes an email address.
(Please note that forum guests who are not logged in will not see anyone's email address or profile.)
All postings should be for play at GSRC.
Here's how to register on this GSRC Member Forum:
1. Click on "Create an account"
2. Enter your name, a username of your choice, your email, and a password that is at least 6 characters
3. Click the "Register" button
4. You will soon receive an email at the email address that you gave above. Click the link in your email to confirm registration.
5. Your are now able to login to the forum.
Here's how to create a new Topic Posting
1. Be sure you are logged in. If you are not logged in, you may only read postings.
2. Click the Category of interest, from the Forum Index. For example, click "Looking for a Tennis Partner" if you would like to make a new topic posting and you are looking for a partner.
3. Click the "+ New Topic" button.
4. Enter a short, descriptive Subject.
5. Enter your message.
6. You do not need to include your email or phone number. Another forum member can simply click on your Username to get your email.